Home › List of Faculty Members
|Name :||Dr. Shahriar Khan|
|Academic Qualification :||1. Ph.D. in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (1997)
Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, USA
2. M.S. in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (1992)
Texas A&M University, College Station, USA
3. B.Sc. in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (1990)
Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology
|Teaching Area :||
|Research Area :||
|Courses Taught at IUB :||Graduate
|Publication :||Click here for details|
|Award & Scholarship :||
1. Texas A&M University, Academic Excellence Award, 1991-92
2. Texas A &M University, Academic Excellence Award, 1990-91.
3. Government Merit Scholarship, BUET
|Membership :||1. Member, IEEE
2. Life Fellow, Institute of Engineers, Bangladesh
|Academic Activity at EEE dept :||1. Coordinator, Branding and Promotions Committee.
2. Coordinator, Committee for Office and Administration
3. Coordinator, Graduate Studies and Academic Research
4. Coordinator, Committee for Student Activities
|Professional Activity :||
1. Reviewerfor IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics
2. Reviewer for Various Other conferences and Journals
3. Organizing Secretary, Prospects and Problems of Mobile and Land Phones, Dec. 2005.
|Previous Employment :|| 1. Adjunct Professor, (2004), Bronte College, Canada (and Nazareth College, USA)
2. Staff Electrical Engineer (2003 - 2004) Honeywell, Canada.
3. Senior Electrical Engineer(1998 - 2001), Schlumberger Oilfield Services, Sugar Land, Texas, USA
4. Graduate Teaching Assistant (1993 - 1997) Dept of EE, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas.
5. Assistant Lecturer(Jan 1991 - Sept.1993), Dept. of EE, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
6. Graduate Research Assistant (1989 - 1993), Dept of EE, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas.
|Personal Webpage :|
|Office Phone :||+880-2-8402065~76
|Cell phone :||+880-172-602-4831|