Home › List of Faculty Members › Publications
Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Independent University, Bangladesh
List of Publications
1) Nitu Syed and Mohammad Faisal, "Intra-channel Cross-Phase Modulation Effect in Dispersion Compensated Single Channel Lightwave System with Negative Residual Dispersion”,Journal of Optical Communications, vol. 35,Issue. 1, March 2015 (indexed in ELSEVIER)
2) Nitu Syed and Mohammad Faisal, "Intra-Channel Cross-Phase Modulation Induced Phase Shift in Optical RZ pulse Propagating in Dispersion Compensated Optical Fiber Communication System”, Optical Engineering, SPIE, Vol. 52, Issue 12, PP 126101-126107, December 2013.(indexed in SCOPUS, ELSEVIER)
3) Nitu Syed, Tanjib Rubaiyat, Md Taosif Anowar, "Effects of Residual Dispersion on Intra-Channel Cross-Phase Modulation Induced Phase Fluctuation in Dispersion Managed Line”, International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering, IAES journal, Vol. 3, Issue 3, pp.392-398, June. 2013. (indexed in SCOPUS)
4) Nitu Syed, Tanjib Rubaiyat, “Compensation of Intrachannel Cross-phase Modulation (IXPM) Induced Phase perturbation in Dispersion Managed Transmission over Uncompensated Single Fiber Line”, IOSR Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IOSR-JEEE) , e-ISSN: 2278-1676 Vol. 4, Issue 3, PP 58-65, Jan. - Feb. 2013.
5) Nitu Syed and Emranul Haque, "Performance Analysis of Different Dispersion Compensation Schemes Using Dispersion Compensating Fiber and Fiber Bragg Grating in Optical Communication System" Accepted in International Conference on Information Engineering (ICIE 2015), indexed by EI Compendex and ISTP which will be published by Taylor & Francis Group.
6) Rumana Hossain, Mohammed Ikramul Haque, Nitu Syed, "Multi-Step Ahead Prediction of the Exchange Rate in Bangladesh by NARX Neural Network", Accepted in International Conference on Information Engineering (ICIE 2015), indexed by EI Compendex and ISTP which will be published by Taylor & Francis Group.
7) Nitu Syed and Mohammad Faisal, "Impact of Intra-Channel Cross-Phase Modulation on High Speed Optical Fiber Communication System,” Proceedings of 7th International Conference on Electrical & Computer Engineering (ICECE 2012), Dhaka, Bangladesh, December 20-22, 2012, pp.28-30. (Indexed in IEEE Explore)
8) Shaikh Anowarul Fattah, Abu Shafin Mohammad Mahdee Jameel, Rajib Goswami, Nitu Syed, Sudip Saha, Md. Shakil Akter, ”An Approach for Human Identification Based on Time and Frequency Domain Features Extracted From ECG Signals." pp. 259 – 263, TENCON 2011 - 2011 IEEE Region 10 Conference, Bali, Indonesia. (Indexed in IEEE Explore)
9) Nitu Syed, Rummana Bari,Tanjib Rubaiyat, Shahana Akter , M. Asif-Ul Hoque, "Electron Distribution in a Non-Uniformly Doped NPN Transistor", 2011 UKSim 5th European Symposium on Computer Modeling and Simulation, Spain, pp.468-471, (Indexed in IEEE Explore)