Home › Admission › General info
IUB accepts students in three regular semesters a year: Spring, Summer & Autumn. Students intending to enter IUB are required to appear for a qualifying exam. Online application is available. Tentative application deadlines are:
|Spring (January-April)||Middle of December|
|Summer (May-August)||Middle of April|
|Autumn (September-December)||Middle of August|
• Candidates meeting the entry qualifications will have to appear for an Admission Test (written) on English, Mathematics and Physics. SAT-II standard is followed for the admission test for Mathematics and Physics.
• Students meeting the admission qualifications with a minimum SAT-1 score of 1250 and a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper based) or 213 (computer based) or IELTS of 6.5 out of 9.0 may be exempted from the Admission Test (written) and nominated directly to the Interview Board for the Admission Interview.
Students taking provisional admission at IUB are required to fulfill all requirements within the stipulated period, failing which the admission will be canceled and all the credits completed at IUB will be revoked.
EEE offers following degrees:Undergraduate
- B.Sc. Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE)
- B.Sc. Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering (ETE)
- M.Sc. Telecommunication Engineering (TE)
- M.Sc. Computer Networks & Communications (CNC)
- M.Sc. Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE)