Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs)
- Engineering Knowledge: Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals
and Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) or Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering (ETE)
specialization to solve complex engineering problems.
- Problem Analysis: Ability to identify, formulate, research, analyze and reach substantiated
conclusions along with recommendations for complex EEE/ETE problems, using principles of mathematics,
natural science and engineering science.
- Design/development of Solutions: Ability to develop solutions for complex EEE/ETE systems, components
or processes to meet specified needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, culture,
society and the environment.
- Investigation: Ability to conduct investigations using relevant research methodology including
review, design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of results to derive scientifically sound
- Modern Tool Usage: Ability to utilize systematic approach to select/create appropriate IT tools, with
understanding of their limitations, to model, simulate and solve complex EEE/ETE problem.
- The Engineer and Society: Ability to apply reasoning informed by contextual knowledge to assess
health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to professional
- Environment and Sustainability: Ability to understand the impact of professional engineering
towards society and the environment, and demonstrate knowledge of and the need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics, responsibilities and the norms of
- Communication: Ability to communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with both
the community at large through discussions, reports and presentations.
- Individual Work and Teamwork: Ability to function effectively as an individual, and as a team member
leader in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Life-Long Learning: Ability to recognize the need to undertake lifelong learning and possess the
do so independently.
- Project Management and Finance: Ability to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of engineering and
management/finance principles and apply these to one’s own work as an individual, team member or leader in a